Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What's That, You Say?

Quilt? What's the progress on the quilt?

Ummm...there's no quilt to be seen here. What ever made you think I was quilting?

Oh! That quilt! It's gone back into my head for a redesign. Just a small one, mind you. I think I figured out how to get the points to match and accomplish the pattern that I want. But, the yellow fabric is not working out right. It seems to be acting like fabric cut on the bias. A closer examination revealed that it's a twill fabric, not an plain weave fabric. So, I've got to go back to the fabric store to find another yellow.

Knitting Progress
Despite the fact that I'm single this week, there's been precious little knitting. I haven't been getting home from work until about 8:00, then I have to fix dinner. By the time that's over and done with, it's after 9:00. Yes, I know there's plenty of time left in the evening for knitting. I'm taking advantage of this alone time to blog a little more as well as catch up on my blog reading.

But anyway, after I finish writing this post, I'm going to eat a cookie and finish the Milanese Lace Scarf.

I promise!

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Knitting and cookies...a perfect evening!!