Friday, June 11, 2010

Inspiration and Motivation

I've had this problem with Inspiration lately. And Motivation, now that I think about it. Both seem to have left the building, leaving me feeling decidedly...flat.

Blogging? Not feeling the love. So, tonight you'll get another bullet point post (BPP).
  • I love Radio Paradise with all my heart. Go give them a listen and if you like what you hear, become a member. They are listener-supported.
  • I bought new shoes last week: Jambu. The Cherry model in the All Terra line. I love them almost more than I love my Birkenstocks.
  • I got stung by a bee today as I was retrieving the cats from their evening constitutional.
  • I hope it wasn't a honey bee. I don't want to be responsible for the death of more honey bees.
  • There's enough eco destruction in the Gulf right now
  • I'm feeling guilty about buying a car that isn't either a hybrid or a very high mileage car
  • At least I won't be buying a Hummer
  • Have you noticed there aren't many new cars saleswomen? Why is that?
  • The cats like going for a walk
  • They get to catch bugs and eat grass and roll around in the dirt
  • There's been some knitting
  • Another pair of Monkey socks is on the needles
  • Sadly, the needles were too small, so the sock is now off the needles
  • I don't care; I love knitting these socks with a passion that is unrivaled
  • As soon as the larger needles arrived in the mail, I cast on
  • I might stay up late tonight, knitting and listening to Radio Paradise (and wearing my new shoes)
  • Or not. The weekend runs start at 7 a.m. now. It's 10:16 p.m. and I'm still eating dinner

That's it. Dinner is finished and I'm feeling rather somnolent. I suppose I should get my beauty rest. Tomorrow will be busy: run, test drive more cars, and prepare a dessert to take to a barbecue. And let's not mention the usual chores. And the room renovation.

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

PurlingPirate said...

Hang in there. I'm feeling kinda blah myself.