Thursday, April 28, 2005

Too Much!

I've got too much rolling around in my head and not enough time to post. Perhaps this weekend will provide an opportunity to show the almost finished sock (about 20 rows and it's done!) and before and after pics of the plaster work. I want to do a book review, too.

However, I was most heartened to hear that it appears that the ivory-billed woodpecker is not extinct! It's so sad to leaf through my copy of the Golden North American bird guide and see pictures of the North American birds that are on the verge of extinction. And to hear that the ivory-billed woodpecker has been sighted in Arkansas is such good news! Maybe there's hope after all. For more information on the search for the ivory-billed woodpecker, go to the NPR story.

That's all for now.

No comments: