Blogging? Not feeling the love. So, tonight you'll get another bullet point post (BPP).
- I love Radio Paradise with all my heart. Go give them a listen and if you like what you hear, become a member. They are listener-supported.
- I bought new shoes last week: Jambu. The Cherry model in the All Terra line. I love them almost more than I love my Birkenstocks.
- I got stung by a bee today as I was retrieving the cats from their evening constitutional.
- I hope it wasn't a honey bee. I don't want to be responsible for the death of more honey bees.
- There's enough eco destruction in the Gulf right now
- I'm feeling guilty about buying a car that isn't either a hybrid or a very high mileage car
- At least I won't be buying a Hummer
- Have you noticed there aren't many new cars saleswomen? Why is that?
- The cats like going for a walk
- They get to catch bugs and eat grass and roll around in the dirt
- There's been some knitting
- Another pair of Monkey socks is on the needles
- Sadly, the needles were too small, so the sock is now off the needles
- I don't care; I love knitting these socks with a passion that is unrivaled
- As soon as the larger needles arrived in the mail, I cast on
- I might stay up late tonight, knitting and listening to Radio Paradise (and wearing my new shoes)
- Or not. The weekend runs start at 7 a.m. now. It's 10:16 p.m. and I'm still eating dinner
That's it. Dinner is finished and I'm feeling rather somnolent. I suppose I should get my beauty rest. Tomorrow will be busy: run, test drive more cars, and prepare a dessert to take to a barbecue. And let's not mention the usual chores. And the room renovation.