- I ran the Boston Marathon. Amazingly awesome. The cheering did not stop for 26.2 miles.
- Bosco was almost dead when we got home; he had a urinary tract obstruction and was close to renal failure.
- He made a full recovery and there was much rejoicing.
- I'm watching him like a hawk for the tiniest signs of recurrence.
- I've been putting in mega hours at work. 60-hour work weeks are not fun.
- I never know what day it is now.
- This weekend will confuse me even more; it's MMT weekend.
- I'll be up from 3 a.m. Saturday morning and not go to bed (or get any significant amount of sleep) until Sunday night.
- Since Tom's the runner, he's going to be even more tired than me.
- I'm thinking about running the Vermont 100 Mile next year.
- I think all this working has addled my brain.
- That's why I'm taking a brand-new knitting project this weekend, despite an ever-growing UFO pile.
- The renovation, she is not done. The other wall needed major plaster repair.
- My parents are visiting next weekend. All the stuff from my fiber room is crammed into the guest room.
- I'm in big trouble; there's no time to do everything that needs to be done.
- Next week is going to be a heavy work week, too.
- It will all work out.
That's all the news that fit to print. Hopefully I'll be able to carve some time out to write in more detail. But until then, thanks to Sheepish Annie for the bullet point format.
Until next time, happy knitting!